Ms. Linda
Dayton, Ohio
2. Family? Pets?
I have three sons: 25, 22, 18 and I’m a new “empty-nester”. I also have a poodle named Cleetis. (The boys named him!)
3. Education?
My undergraduate degree is from the University of Colorado in Boulder. My graduate degree is from the University of Denver.
4. Favorite color?
Purple!
5. Favorite dessert?
Creme Brulee
6. Favorite season or holiday and why?
Christmas – I love the family time and since I am from a very large family (9 children), it is a time to be with them.
7. Favorite book/tv show/ movie/music?
I like Bachelor/Dancing with the Stars, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice. I like any love story movie, and I listen to country music.
8. Favorite part of teaching?
I love being an SLP – everyday is different, I never get bored. The smiles on the children’s faces light me up. I love watching their progress, although I cry when they leave us (every time)!

No comments:
Post a Comment