Sunday, October 2, 2011

Teacher Time.

This year we are sitting down to chat with each teacher to find out
a little more about them.  First up:  Ms. Ashley!

Ms. Ashley

1.       Where are you from?
Belmont, NH
2.       Family? Pets?
I’m still a daddy’s girl – oldest sibling.  I live here with my boyfriend, puppy, and 2 cats.
3.       Education?
I have a Bachelors in Elementary Education, Plymouth State University, NH
4.       Favorite color?
Pink!
5.       Favorite dessert?
I love ALL sweets- my dentist know this all too well. My favorite is anything with chocolate and peanut butter.
6.       Favorite season or holiday and why?
I am obsessed with Christmas – love the decorations and buying the perfect gift for someone…and Christmas music!
7.       Hobbies?
Soccer, skiing, baking – love to cook - kickboxing, running, and traveling, especially Cape Cod and the beach.
8.       Favorite book/tv show/ movie/music?
I love to read- favorite author is James Patterson.  I like anything on HGTV and sadly, reality tv.  I like pop music and anything loud and upbeat.
9.       Favorite part of teaching?
Never a dull day.  I am constantly laughing!


No comments:

Post a Comment